Friday, July 08, 2005

HAPPY JULY 9th!

Just updating my blog finally! Blogspot didn't let me log on from the last computer I tried. My kids and I are in Oklahoma visiting with my mom.
I got together with some old friends today for lunch. It was so good to see them again and I hope that it's not long before I can get together with them again!
I have been pretty busy since I have been here and have enjoyed every minute of it. We have visited the Children's Museum in Seminole, OK; the Oklahoma Aquarium in Jenks, OK; and Incredible Pizza in Tulsa. The kids had a blast. We also have visited with friends and family alot and look forward to the next week or so.
For the 4th, we went to a family cookout and celebration. I think that being with family is 100% better than any "big show" celebration!
Will post again later. Hopefully it won't be so long 'til my next post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea! you figured out how to get logged in and post. :)