For those of you who know me well, you know how much I hate snow! I like it in pictures or when I see it on TV and it's SOMEWHERE else! Not in my own yard. sigh
My kids had a fun time in it today though. So did my 4th kid, my hubby. I got the kids all bundled, which takes FOREVER! Thankfully, everyone but Ashleigh stayed out longer than the time it takes to get them bundled up. After about 2 hours, I had to tell Allie to come back in. (Troy was "in charge" of Zach. Plus, I figure that if he isn't smart enough to come in when he gets cold, then it's his own fault!)
We got about 8 - 10 inches. They tried to build a snowman, but the snow was too fluffy and wouldn't pack very well. Maybe tomorrow when it starts melting. Zach will have to try it when he gets in from school. I thought that school would be canceled, but they are just having a 2 hour delay.
It is suppose to get warmer (in the 40s & 50s) by the end of the week and is suppose to rain on Friday. YeeHaa! The rain helps to make the snow melt faster! When we had our 32" snow 3 years ago, there was still snow here in JULY! So, I am hoping that this snow goes away fast. I'm already tired of looking at it.
If anyone wants some snow, I will gladly mail it to ya. (Can't guarantee that it will still be snow by the time it gets to ya!)
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you alway's were a spoil sport! hehe
I'll take the snow.(or water) for that matter. It's so dry here if you walk on the grass it turns to dust.
If we don't get rain here soon, we'll have the dust bowl 2.
wish there was a way that i could ship it all to ya! Cause I would if I could!
Post a Comment